Protection of occupants is achieved by the combination of prevention, protection, egress, and other features with due regard to the capabilities and reliability of the features involved.
The purpose of our services, is to prescribe minimum codes requirements necessary in buildings to establish a reasonable level of fire safety and property protection from the hazards created by fire.
Swetec® fire safety missions are performed by professionals in accordance with the applicable codes and standards and includes:
– Fire safety plans examinations.
– Fire safety strategy and analysis, verifying the minimum codes requirements and the provisions of the following:
- Classification of occupancy (business, residential, storage, factories, institution, school, etc…).
- Classification of hazard of contents (high hazard, moderate hazard and light hazard).
- Classification of commodities in the storage warehouses, storage type, storage height, etc…
- Classification of Construction as per the construction materials.
- Means Of Egress (Exit Access, Exit and Exit Discharge) Requirements, Arrangement, capacity, illumination, etc…
- Requirements of Fire Protection (automatic sprinklers systems, stand pipes, fire hydrants, fire alarm and notification system, protection of vertical and horizontal openings, stairs and shafts enclosures, etc…).
- Requirements of Smoke Management (pressurisation of staircase, heat vents and ventilation system, etc…).
– Emergency procedures evacuation plans.
– Technical assistance.
– Design of fire fighting systems and includes (automatic sprinklers system, water spray system, different type of clean agent and other automatic fire suppression systems, stand pipe systems, and fire hydrants system).
Our design and related hydraulic calculations are based on the criteria and requirements of the applicable codes and standards what concerns (sprinkler or nozzle type, sprinkler covering area, orientation and location, density area, fire pumps type and capacity, required water flow, required residual and static pressure, water flow duration, fire water tank type and capacity, etc… ).
– Design of fire alarm and notification systems.
– Design of smoke management system (pressurisation of staircase, mechanical smoke exhaust, heat vents and ventilation system).
Our design services are based on specific design criteria of each system and according to the classifications and fire safety analysis related to each occupancy based on the applicable codes and standards in each country.
Swetec® Design and analysis shall be based on the following codes and standards:
- NFPA – National Fire protection Association (NFPA 101, NFPA 13, NFPA 13D, NFPA 13R, NFPA 14, NFPA 17, NFPA 20, NFPA 22, NFPA 24, NFPA 25, NFPA 30, NFPA 54, NFPA 58, NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 1142).
- ICC – International Code Council (IBC, IFC, IFGC).
- SBC – Saudi Building Code.
- Commercial Buildings (Offices, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Commercial kitchens, etc …)
- Residential Buildings (Palaces, Villas, Apartments and Hotels)
- Industrial Buildings (Warehouses, Factories, etc …)
- High-rise Buildings.
NOTE: To get a proposal for fire safety strategy, design, analysis, emergency procedures and evacuation plans, please send us the building layout drawings to the following email: email@example.com
Or Upload Your Files here
Our proposal will be submitted during 2 working days.