The purpose of our service is to provide high standard design and calculations, which are the most important phase in the construction process (selection of equipment and materials, supply, and installation), operation and maintenance.
Swetec® Design, calculations and drawings are performed by professionals as per the applicable codes and standards, considering the energy consumption, system efficiency, direct cost, operation cost and maintenance cost, ensuring economical design and high system performance.
Our services include detailed heat load and cooling load calculations, ducts sizing calculations, chilled water pipes sizing calculations, ducts static pressure calculation, ventilation requirements, selection of equipment, etc…
We provide full design package including technical specifications and BOQ for the below systems:
- Chilled Water System
- Duct Split Unit System
- Package Unit System
Swetec® Mechanical Design shall be based on the following codes and standards:
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning Engineers Incorporated
- ARI – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- SMACNA – Sheet Metal and Air conditioning Contractors National Association
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ANSI – American National Standard Institute
- Commercial Buildings (Offices, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Commercial kitchens, etc …)
- Residential Buildings (Palaces, Villas, Apartments, Hotels, etc …)
- Industrial Buildings (Warehouses, Factories, etc …)
- High-rise Buildings
NOTE: To get a proposal for complete HVAC design and calculations including specifications and BOQ, please send us the building layout drawings to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Upload Your Files here
Our proposal will be submitted during 2 working days.