Turgo Turbines SWT-HP F H Series
The Turgo turbine is an impulse water turbine designed for medium head applications. Firstly, it can achieve operational efficiency of about 90%. Secondly, it’s an AC direct system consists of a turbine-generator unit producing AC power to fed directly your home appliances, no need of batteries and inverter.
- This system is provided with brush less special rare-earth permanent magnet alternator which is more efficient than ordinary alternator and includes a control panel, integral Turgo turbine and flow control valve to supply ready-to-use 115V / 230V / 380V AC power.
- The output voltage and frequency are controlled by an electronic load controller with ballast, so, the power is monitored and the unused power is directed to the ballast.
- Our Turgo turbine was designed to produce power easily and inexpensively for the households in the remote areas. It has been incredibly successful and today thousands are installed throughout the world.
Industry Focused Products!
As the water flow falling through the pipe head of the power turbine, it can supply power to comfortably run your household. The turbine collects water upstream and channels it in a pipe down passing through a nozzle, where accelerates the turbine runner and turn an AC single-phase brush less permanent magnet alternator. in addition, an electric load controller is built on the alternator to stabilizes the voltage to 110V / 220V or 380V and to protect the electrical appliances during use.
This machine is compact, easy to install and requires little maintenance, except lubricating the bearing every few months. However, the installation is very simple and explained in the manual. Once you install it, after that there are no running costs, so, the maintenance cost is very low.
For best service and for a preliminary assessment, only you have to send us the required below information of your project:
- The volume of water flowing in your stream, expressed as liters per second.
- The head (height of drop) of the falling water, expressed in meters.
- The length of the penstock (pipeline) in meters.