Electrical Systems - HCU and LCU
The purpose of our service, is to provide minimum standards requirements. Firstly, to safeguard life and property from hazards arising from the use of electricity. Secondly, for safety protection from potential hazards, such as protection against electric shock and protection against thermal effects, as well as protection against over-current. Thirdly, for the protection against fault currents, and protection against over-voltage.
Moreover, all above mentioned protections, will be achieved by providing high quality electrical system design and related calculations performed in accordance with international codes and standards.
In conclusion, the design phase is considered the most important phase in the construction process. Because, it helps the Client select the appropriate materials and equipment, thus, ensure proper supply and installation. In addition, it’s provide economic operation, and facilitate the maintenance in the future.
Industry Focused Services!
Moreover, Swetec® perform your electrical system design and related calculations by qualified engineers with 15+ years of experience. as per the applicable codes and standards. Therefore, we ensure safe, economical and efficient electrical system design, which includes:
- Panel Board details schedules,
- Cables sizing and Voltage drop Calculations,
- Reactive power Calculation and Capacitors Bank Sizing,
- Short Circuit Current Calculations,
- Lightning and Earthing Calculations,
- Hazard zones Classification, etc…
Reference Codes and Standards
The following codes and standards are the references for Swetec®, in the electrical design and calculations:
- NEC – National Electric Code
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- ICC – International Code Council
- NEMA – National Electric Manufacturers Association
Furthermore, Swetec® through their qualified and experienced team, can do the electrical design and calculations, or design review services for any size or type of projects, as follow:
- Commercial Projects (Offices Buildings, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Commercial kitchens, etc…)
- Residential Projects (Palaces, Villas, Apartments, Hotels, Village and Compound, etc…)
- Industrial Projects (Storage, Warehouses, Factories, etc…)
- High-rise Buildings.