Solar PV Systems
Swetec® Solar integrated PV Systems are designed according to the international codes and standards, they consist of high quality and certified components and devices such as:
- High quality solar PV modules
- High quality anodized aluminum mounting kit, UV resistance,
- High quality IP65 Hybrid Inverter On-grid / Off-grid, natural cooling “without fans”, 48V, 2 MPPT trackers, PV input voltage up to 600V, Pure sine wave, programmable, provided with bypass, ATS, LCD display screen, and full electronic protection.
- High quality Lithium-Ion power storage system “AMASS Storage”, CATL cells by SOFAR Solar / 5-years warranty. Expected life time more than 12 years.
- Special solar PV cables and MC4 connectors.
- Waterproof class combiner box including fuse modules, lightning protection module, DC output breaker, etc.
- shop drawing.
- Friendly operation,
- Pure sine wave form AC output,
- Primary power source selection settings,
- Work with AC equipment widely,
- Intelligent LCD display screen showing all system parameters (voltage, power, amperage, battery voltage and capacity level, etc…)
- Bypass charge and power supply function.
- Emergency battery charger working automatically during grid power supply, to charge the batteries in case of solar power is not available.
- System reliability and power continuity without any breakdown.
- Automatic transfer switch (ATS) between the system power and the grid power, with high transfer time below 10 ms.
- Full range of intelligent protection, over load, over current, over voltage, over heat, short circuit, low voltage, over charge and discharge and so on.