Mechanical - HVAC Systems
The purpose of our service is to provide high standard design and calculations, which are the most important phase in the construction process (selection of equipment and materials, supply, and installation), operation and maintenance.
Swetec® Design, calculations and drawings are performed by professionals as per the applicable codes and standards, considering the energy consumption, system efficiency, direct cost, operation and maintenance cost, ensuring economical design and high system performance.
Industry Focused Services!
Our services include detailed heat load and cooling load calculations, ducts sizing calculations, chilled water pipes sizing calculations, ducts static pressure calculation, ventilation requirements, selection of equipment, etc…
We provide full design package including technical specifications and BOQ for the below systems:
- Chilled Water System,
- Duct Split Unit System,
- Package Unit System.
Reference Codes and Standards
The following codes and standards are the references for Swetec®, in the HVAC Systems design and calculations:
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning Engineers Incorporated
- ARI – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- SMACNA – Sheet Metal and Air conditioning Contractors National Association
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ANSI – American National Standard Institute
Through their qualified and experienced team, Swetec® can do the HVAC System design and calculations, or design review services for any size or type of projects, as follow:
- Commercial Buildings (Offices, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Commercial kitchens, etc …)
- Residential Buildings (Palaces, Villas, Apartments, Hotels, etc …)
- Industrial Buildings (Warehouses, Factories, etc …)
- High-rise Buildings.