The purpose of our service is to provide high quality design and calculations. So, the design phase is considered the most important phase in the construction process. Because, it helps the Client select the appropriate materials and equipment, thus, ensure proper supply and installation. In addition, it’s provide economic operation, and facilitate the maintenance in the future.
Swetec® Plumbing design, calculations and drawings are performed by professionals as per the applicable codes and standards, considering system efficiency, direct cost, operation and maintenance cost, ensuring economical and effective design.
We provide full package of plumbing design including technical specifications and BOQ.
Industry Focused Services!
Therefore, Swetec® plumbing deign includes:
- Fluid flow and Fluid velocity
- Pressure drop and Pipes sizing
- Water Supply Fixture Units
- Drainage Fixture Units
- Vent System
- Pumps head and capacity
- Storage and expansion tanks capacity
- Water heater and boiler capacity, etc…
Reference Codes and Standards
The following codes and standards are the references for Swetec®, in the plumbing design and calculations:
- ICC – International Code Council
- UPC – Unified Plumbing Code
- ANSI – American National Standard Institute
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- AWWA – American Water Works Association
- MSS – Manufacturers Standardization Society of Valve and Fittings Industry.
Furthermore, Swetec® through their qualified and experienced team, can do the plumbing design and calculations, or design review services for any size or type of projects, as follow:
- Commercial Projects (Offices Buildings, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Commercial kitchens, etc…)
- Residential Projects (Palaces, Villas, Apartments, Hotels, Village and Compound, etc…)
- Industrial Projects (Storage, Warehouses, Factories, etc…)
- High-rise Buildings.